Over the past nineteen years resin8t has continued his passion for music, track selection and striving for perfection in his mixing. Starting on vinyl, later advancing to digital, audio production/remixing, live performance, promoting, lighting, decorating, setup and equipment teardown.
In 2005 he performed at his first outdoor event. That same year he played his first DJ set with the Honeypot Crew. In June of 2009, HPC members Techsmith and Stickee Fingazz asked him to climb aboard to join their team. Over the course of a seven year period he maintained a few monthly residencies.
Eventually, he decided to take a break from live performance, New Years Eve 2016, claiming that he wanted to, “get back to his roots in electronic music.” He then turned his main focus to the study of music theory, audio production, and building a sample library. In this time, he began incorporation new instruments which have further enhanced his abilities and stage presence.
1) Rrose – Arc Unknown
2 Dj Technodoctor – Mr Bootleg (Original_Mix)
3) Dax J – Protect The Prophecy (Original_Mix)
4)Truncate – Repeat (Luis Flores Remix)
5)Miss Electric – Prestige (Original Mix)
6)Code 701 – The Rules
7) Alex Bau -Shadow Believers (the Advent and Industrialyzer Repaint)
8)Kessa – Blue Book
9)Phil Denton – Bacur
10) A.V.D. (GER)- Fulfill (Original Mix)
11)Clouds – Chained To A Dead Camel
12) DjKoldMaster – Dance for me
13) [ Wex 10 ] – Crypto (Original Mix)
14) Dj Technodoctor – Karabiner Kurtz (Original Mix)
15)Ken Karter – AVX 1.01
16) Akiko Iwahara – Android Toy
17) Marc Romboy – Iceland (Laurent Garnier Babou’s Bigger Than Ever Remix)